We Stand Behind Our Products
Davanti manufactures handforged iron and mahogany wood doors. We stand behind their performance with this industry leading warranty.
What the Warranty Covers and for How Long
Subject to the limitations and exclusions below, this warranty ensures that our products will be free from material defects in workmanship for a Warranty Period of 1 year from the date of purchase, provided that we factory finish the product. In order to preserve the Patina finish of the hardware, Davanti recommends a clear coat to protect from the natural wear from use over time. The clear coat will need to be reapplied over time.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear
- Uses for purposes for which the product is not designed or intended
- Misuse, vandalism, abuse, negligence, or accident
- Harmful fumes, vapors, solvents, chemicals or chemical pollutants in the atmosphere
- Products which have been improperly stored, installed, maintained, or operated
- Products which have been subjected to improper temperature, humidity, fire, flood, acts of God, including but not limited to, stresses, winds, debris, or other environmental conditions
- Products removed after the original installation
- Products which have been improperly finished or installed by anyone other than Davanti
- Other damages caused by the failure of the Davanti product, including consequential, special, or indirect losses or damages of any kind
- Materials not manufactured by Davanti carry specific warranties individually and may or may not be applicable to final application
- Electrical components and sensors are not considered part of this or any Davanti warranty actual or implied. Fading of Colors is not considered part of this or any Davanti warranty.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim
Claims under this Warranty must be initiated during the Warranty Period. To initiate a claim under this Warranty, please contact the builder or contractor who provided the product. In the event that the builder or contractor is not known or cannot be contacted, please contact the Davanti Customer Service department at 239-253-8547 or at email@example.com.
Warranty Repair or Replacement
In the event of a necessary warranty repair or replacement, it is at the sole discretion of Davanti to a) repair the product b) install a replacement product or c) refund the purchase price of the product. Repaired or replaced products are warranted for the remainder of the Warranty Period.